Monday, January 19, 2009

jan 18 2009

I can only bake a few things well, actually make that only 1 thing well and that one thing is tannies. They are my families favorite and I have passed it on to be mine and Bryan's favorites. We make them atleast once a week. When all other food is gone and we need to go grocery shopping you can count on us still having all the ingredients to make Tannies. Delicious.

Tannies

1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup pb (we like crunchy)
cream together, then add:
1 egg
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt
capful of vanilla
1 cup oatmeal

mix all together and bake in 9x13 pan in 375 degree oven for 10-13 min. Do not overbake. Test with toothpick in center. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over top. When all is cool spread with frosting:
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup pb
3 tbs of milk

1 comment:

Neeley's said...

OooooKay! Forget my previous post...I now get it!
They look yummy!