Monday, December 7, 2009

12.5.09

It has been a beautiful fall this year. The weather has just been fabulous and I've really appreciated the snow holding off for so long and the tempeture staying moderate. It's made it possible for me to get more location photos in. Saturday I was able to squeeze 2 more families in before the snow started to fall. The first was a beautiful family from my church. Everytime I photograph something now I find myself having a new learning experience. My first teenage girl, My first wedding, my first family, my first baby, it seems like this whole year has been a huge growing experience and a year of firsts. For this photoshoot I had 2 firsts, 1- Teenage boys and 2- one of the children was taller than a parent. But I had a great time and learned a lot. You guys are a beautiful family and one of my favorite photoshoots yet! Thanks for being great and coming out in the cold.

No comments: